Daily Work -
This will change every day and could include:
- English (reading, writing or handwriting)
- Science, History, Geography, Art, DT, etc...
Keeping busy during summer! -
- You could challenge yourself and get ahead of the game by doing some Year 5 lessons on BBC Bitesize:
- Or, if you feel you would like to go back over some Year 4 learning and make sure your knowledge is extra strong, you could do some Year 4 lessons on BBC Bitesize:
- Keep practising your Times Tables on TT Rockstars (You have your log-in for this website)
- Keep reading any and all books you can get your hands on, and get a family member to quiz you! (AR will re-open in September)
- Keep working on Guided Reading via ReadTheory (You have your log-in for this website)
- Practise the Year 4 and Year 5 spellings on SpellingsFrame to secure your knowledge AND get ahead of the game!