Weekly Work -
This will consist of:
- Spelling practise
- Times Tables practise
- A guided reading activity
and will culminate in a set Times Tables and Spellings test on the Friday.
Keeping busy over summer! -
- You could challenge yourself and get ahead of the game by doing some Year 5 lessons on BBC Bitesize:
- Or, if you feel you would like to go back over some Year 4 learning and make sure your knowledge is extra strong, you could do some Year 4 lessons on BBC Bitesize:
- Keep practising your Times Tables on TT Rockstars (You have your log-in for this website)
- Keep reading books and getting a family member to quiz you! (AR will re-open in September)
- Keep working on Guided Reading via ReadTheory (You have your log-in for this website)
- Practise the Year 5 spellings on SpellingsFrame and get ahead of the game!